Sign up to receive email updates…
You can be part of this significant business development opportunity by becoming a sponsor. Our sponsorship opportunities offer an excellent and unique return on investment, with a variety of levels to meet the needs of your business.
By supporting CLAN and the Lighthouse Trail, you will be able to demonstrate that it will:
- Raise the company profile across the region
- Meet corporate and social responsibility targets
- Engage with potential customers
- Enhance the cultural development of the northeast , Orkney and Shetland – Help CLAN to support people affected by cancer
For your staff teams, it provides the chance to further engage with the company, through being part of the sponsorship, having pride in the company they work for
DOWNLOAD SPONSOR PACK
and engaging with the project before, during and after the trail – giving your teams the chance to be part of a lasting legacy across the north-east.
ALL OF OUR SPONSORS WILL ENJOY:
- Up to 12 months association with a high-profile and media friendly event
- One little lighthouse to gift to a school of your choice
- Dedicated account manager
- Relationship building opportunities with other Lighthouse sponsors
- Stakeholder engagement opportunities
- Brand profile and positioning
- Logo displayed on trail app and website
Call for Artists
Light up the north with your artwork!
Light the North will become a three-dimensional canvas for creativity. Transform a lighthouse sculpture with your artwork and have your masterpiece appreciated by hundreds of thousands of people across the north-east, Moray, Orkney and Shetland.
Designs will be welcomed in any medium – traditional to new media, fine art to illustrations, graffiti and mosaic. Whatever the art form, we’re keen to add drama, fun and creative flair to Light the North!
Download an Artist Pack to find out more, use our Design proposal template to draw your design and then submit your design through the Art Submission Form.
All submissions must be received by 5pm on Friday 31st January 2020
Art Submission Form
Design Proposal Template
Call for Schools
Light up your lesson with our Little Lights programme!
Schools and community youth groups from across the north-east, Moray, Orkney and Shetland are invited to join the fun. Design your own little lighthouse sculpture while taking part in our Little Lights education programme for children and young people which puts creativity at the heart of a programme of study designed to complement key stage teaching of numerous subjects including the history and development of lighthouses, a link to the sea e.g. renewables and energy sector, and maritime, and cell biology, when cells go wrong, dealing with cancer, and how to lead a healthy lifestyle.
To note your interest, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD EDUCATION PACK